Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Eva Longoria + Salvatore Ferragamo Resort 2011 Tote



After finishing a business meeting, Eva Longoria was spotted hitting the exit at her Los Angeles restaurant, Beso, on Tuesday night (March 8).

Bag: Salvatore Ferragamo Resort 2011 Tote

Price: $2,550.00

Where to Buy: Ferragamo Stores,

Bagopedia's Rating: 3 Bags (Out of 5)

Bagopedia's Comment: It takes Bagopedia a long time to decide whether to talk about this bag or not. Bagopedia was thinking if I didn't come to a good conclusion, I won't talk about it. Now I think I have got my conclusion:

Seeing this bag feels like seeing my first boyfriend in high school. He was cute. He was hot. He had a nice built. His skin was soft. And he looks perfect when I put my arm around him. Every girl at school was fighting for him. He was so perfect at that moment, but the next year I couldn't even remember him at all!

Get a similar look for less:

Rebecca Minkoff Covet Leather Satchel
$395.00
Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment