Thursday, February 16, 2012

Chloe Marcie Round Crossbody: Color-licious

Price: $665.00

Where to Buy: Saks Fifth Avenue,

Bagopedia's Rating: 4 Bags (Out of 5)

Bagopeidia's Comment: Bagopeida loves totes. I never learned how to carry a tiny bag except clutches. However, I need a bag that I can go out for dinners and parties on spring and summer nights without carrying my totes or clutches. I think totes are too casual and clutches are too formal. I really don't like to carry clutches because I forgot them all the time!

I immediately fell for this Chloe bag because its color. It reminds of early spring time when crocuses start to come out of the grass. The bag is super tiny that is not much bigger than my palm. It makes me carry the only things I need for dinners- changes, cards, phone, keys, and lipsticks. Everything fits well inside the bag just like gloves. The price tag is also acceptable for a Chloe bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment