Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Charlotte Olympia Holiday 2012 Clutches

 Christmas Pudding Clutch, $695.00

 Toucan Clutch, $595.00

Frostie Embroidered Clutch, $595.00

Charlotte Olympia Holiday 2012 Clutches: The Winner the Holidays
Where to Buy: All Net-A-Porter
Bagopedia's Comment: There are more parties and family functions to attend in December. Bagopedia loved these small clutches and had no clue how to carry them.

Now I learn that it is easy to carry them. What I do is I still carry my tote bags soI can still carry everything I need and want or gifts. When I arrive the place, I check my tote with coat check or ask the host if there is a place for me to put my totes. Then I take the tiny clutches out. There will be a phone, a tiny mirror,  and a lipstick. I guess that is all I need. If I need more, I will go back to my totes digging them.

And these tiny clutches gain more attention than my Birkin bags. Men who adore you can start the conversations from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment