Tuesday, February 5, 2013

HERMES Birkin Bag in Geranium

HERMES BIRKIN BAG: A Perfect Gift for Valentine's (Every) Day

Price: $24,000
Where to Buy: http://birkinsales.blogspot.com

What can be a perfecter gift than this 30 CM HERMES Birkin bag in 2012 limited color- Geranium, the color of a symbol of love? The Geranium is a limited color for 2012 SS collection and has been discontinued. 

I just received this bag and listed in my online store: birkinsales.blogspot.com If you are interested, please let me know. Please email to: oustudio@aol.com

Hurry, there are only less than 10 days before the Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

  1. I love these! Super trendy; big enough to hold everything I really need.I'm actually pleased with the colors of leather hobo bags, just as these on cwmalls.com, because they goes well with my outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is more beautiful than other bags..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God, Super stylish and sexy bags!!!!! I just love these!!!


    Louis Vuitton Canvas Bag

    ReplyDelete