Friday, June 1, 2012

Alexander McQueen Heroine Small Top Handle Satchel

Alexander McQueen Heroine Small Top Handle Satchel: First love @ fall collections


Price: $2,395.00
Where to Buy: Saks Fifth Avenue,
Who Carries It: Zoe Saldana,
Bagopedia's Rating: 4 Bags (Out of 5)
Bagopedia's Comment: Bagopedia has just started reviewing the fall winter bags. I am happy to see them so far. The first one that caught my eyes is this Alexander McQueen bag. 


I love the shine on the leather. Only good quality leather can give a good shine. So the first impression is good. The design is unique and modern but still keeps the elegance. That is what I like about McQueen. It is modern yet practical. I love the flap and I think that is the sale point. I was afraid the flap can cause difficulty when you need to access your items inside the bag since there are no outside pockets. However, the flap can be put inside the bag just like a Birkin. That way you don't have to close the bag entirely.


The price tag is not pretty but I think it is worth it.


The side zippers can be used as a Celine tote to enlarge the bag and change the shape.



No comments:

Post a Comment