Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Vivienne Westwood Orb Shoulder Bag

Vivienne Westwood Orb Shoulder Bag: An edgy Chanel

Price: $780.00 
Where to Buy: viviennewestwood.co.uk
Who Carries It: Mischa Barton 
Bagopedia's Rating: 3 Bags (Out of 5)
Bagopedia's Comment: A classic design will last forever. Even famous designers will copy it. It was Chanel who changed the concept of handbags and created a bag called 2.55. Bagopedia finds this bag is inspired by a classic Chanel bag. You can challenge me if you don't agree on that. But Vivienne Westwood isn't the first designer who did that. Many companies will make handbags like a classic Chanel bag.


Bagopedia does like the patent leather used here. It makes the bag more casual and youthful. I do think a classic Chanel bag will last forever but I do not agree it can go everywhere. Personally I do find it too serious carrying a Chanel bag to certain places since I live in North America. I do love that French women dress beautiful and carry beautiful handbags everywhere but not in North America. 


I also do like the large logo. It isn't my taste but if you like Vivienne Westwood over-the-top accessories, you will enjoy it.




No comments:

Post a Comment