Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Louis Vuitton Sofia Coopola SC PM

Louis Vuitton Sofia Coopola  SC PM: It is so gorgeous. I almost wetted my paints
Price: $3,950.00
Where to Buy: Louis Vuitton Stores,
Who Carries it: Sofia Coopola, Sienna Miller, 
Bagopedia's Rating: 5 Bags (Out of 5)
Bagopedia's Comment: I don't a Sofia Coopola bag because personally I find it a bit smaller than what I'd like for a bag. The SC PM is only 30 CM wide which is smaller than a 30 CM Birkin due to the zipper. I haven't seen this bag until yesterday when I was picking up the sunglasses that I ordered at the LV store.


There was a happy customer who was lucky enough to get this bag. Trust me, the photo doesn't tell the truth of the color which is much lighter than the picture. The color looks like a cool pool water in the summer. I just haven't seen any color that is as gorgeous!


I told my LV SA that I was surprised that I missed this bag which is features on the model of the cruise line 2012 ad. I immediately ordered it. I know it will come. I just don't know how long I have to wait which kills me now! 


The Inside Photo

This photo is more truthful to the actual color. This photo that I personally "borrowed" from the Purse Blog. If you want me to remove, I will. I can't help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment