Monday, May 16, 2011

Angelina Jolie + Louis Vuitton Sac Plat in Monogram

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt head out for dinner at Tetou restaurant on Sunday (May 15) in Golfe Juan, France.

Bag: Louis Vuitton Sac Plat in Monogram

Price: $1,160.00

Where to Buy: Louis Vuitton Stores,

Bagopedia's Rating: 4 (Out of 5)

Bagopedia's Comment: As a new face for the Louis Vuitton, Angie carries the one of the most classicly designed LV bag. Since she is still shooting the new LV fall/winter 2011-12 campaign, we are not sure which bag is going to be featured. Angie has a love for top short handle totes. We have shown you that she carried a Chole and a Valextra Tote before.

Bagopedia has this bag for more than 20 years. I still use it. I carried it for my piano books. Now I used it to carry my computer and magazines for traveling. It goes with business and casual. You can't go wrong carrying this bag. However, I am not sure carrying to a high-end restaurant like Jolie did. This is also an amazing bag for wines. It fists 4 bottles- perfect for carrying to a summer night party.

Get a similar look for less:

Hunter Kailey Leather Tote
$375.00
Bloomingdales


No comments:

Post a Comment