Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Anya Hindmarch Marano Stingray Shagreen Box Clutch

Anya Hindmarch Marano Stingray Shagreen Box Clutch

Price: $1,595.00

Where to Buy: Net-A-Porter,

Bagopedia's Rating: 4 Bags (Out of 5)

Bagopedia's Comment: God please cure my addiction!!

Bagopedia has an addiction- I love Stingray! I died when I saw these beautiful Marano Stingray
box clutches from Anya Hindmarch. There are so many colors to choose from ! Bagopedia loves the texture and the uniqueness of the leather. Stingray is the perfect leather for clutches- it gives a great texture to hold the bag. You can even touch and look at the beautiful pattern if you get bored in the evening functions.

The bag is a little pricy. However, since I paid $5.00 for my previous Anya Hindmarch bag (This is not a plastic bag), Bagopedia thinks that I still have some money to spend for Anya Hindmarch. I have decided to add the Auqa one to my bag collection (Below).

See how Kate Middleton (No, Duchess of Cambridge) carried this clutch in blue with Python:

No comments:

Post a Comment