Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Coach Python Straw Natalie Large Tote

Coach Python Straw Natalie Large Tote

Price: $458.00

Where to Buy: Coach Stores,

Who Carries it: Jordana Brewster

Bagopedia's Rating: 1 Bag (Out of 5)

Bagopedia's Comment: A large price tag with a large body

Bagopedia isn't shy about paying money for bags especially the ones that are worth getting them. I think this bag's listing price is too high. It is a straw bag that I can only use it in the summer time. Bagopedia doesn't live in California where I can carry this bag all year round. I have to store it in the winter time. The bag is extremely large (21" Wide) that I need a large storage for it in the winter time. Why bother?

See how Jordada Brewster carries it:

All smiles after tending to her flowing locks, Jordana Brewster was spotted leaving West Hollywood's Dry Bar Salon earlier today (June 21).

No comments:

Post a Comment