Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cole Haan Chrustie Street Claire Mini Satchel: "Safe" is its name

Price: $448.00

Where to Buy: Cole Haan Stores,

Who Carries it: Kristin Cavallari,

Bagopedia's Rating: 3 Bags (Out of 5)

Bagopedia's Comment: Companies spend a lot of money on branding. So when you hear a company's name, certain words will just come to your head. For example: Polo to me means American. BV means woven.

When I hear Cole Haan, "Safe" comes in my head. I can prove my thought through this bag- safe design, safe size, safe color, and safe price. You can't go wrong with this bag. It's like investments: some people can take more risks than others. Not every woman can afford expensive bags. Or they choose not to spend a lot of money on their handbags. A safe bag at an affordable price tag and can last long time is good enough.

Bagopedia starts to wonder why I still use really old style cell phone.

See how Kristin Cavallari carries this bag:

No comments:

Post a Comment