Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Left: Jason Wu Miss Wu Mini Bag, $1,395.00
Right: Alexander McQueen Wicca Medium Shoulder Bag, $1,380.00
Both: Saks Fifth Avenue

Jason or Alex?

Being a really lazy woman this summer wearing casual clothes and running between my house and my pool, Bagopedia decides to go for a little dressy and fancy this coming fall and winter. I really like the look of small hard-shelled leather shoulder bag. They go well with skirt suit types. They remind me of the flight attendant look of the 60's. I filtered all small shoulder bags and finalized 2 bags- Alex and Jason. Both have hard shells with smooth leather and great details. The prices are almost the same as well.

So... Do I go for the bag from a young talented American designer who is famous for his "Lady-like"look or a British legend who was famous for his "cutting-edge" look?

See photo below showing Diane Kruger carrying Jason Wu and Emma Watson carrying Alex:


No comments:

Post a Comment