Friday, August 12, 2011

VERSACE Baroque-Print Leather Trim Felt Bag: You can turn back time

Price: $995.00

Where to Buy: Net-A-Porter,

Bagopedia's Rating: 4 Bags (Out of 5)

Bagopedia's Comment: This bag reminds Bagopeida when I was little. The only love I had for fashion was for Versace. I would save money just for buying Versace. After Gianni's death, Versace went for a different direction that was apart of my tastes. Recently, Lady GAGA wears a lot of vintage Versace pieces designed by Gianni. That makes real Verace come back.

Versace is making the real Versace again which makes me really happy. That is what Versace should be. Bagopedia loves this bag. It is so Versace! It is nice to put inside your day bag and take it out as an evening bag. You can leave your day bag in your office or car and take it out for a cocktail or dinner.

Life gets a little bit fancier and nice to see real Versace.

No comments:

Post a Comment