Thursday, August 25, 2011

Helmut Lang Styx Large Shearling Folding Clutch: My First Fur Piece

Price $495.00

Where to Buy: Barney's New York,

Bagopedia's Rating: 4 Bags (Out of 5)

Bagopedia's Comment: Accessories are getting really fancy this coming fall. Fur, Python, Shearling, and crocodile patterns are all in this category. Bagopedia starts to look for pieces to add to my winter wardrobe. I'd love to add some fancy items to my collection. So I think I will start with small accessories.

Bagopedia has a wardrobe that has all simple lines, single colors (Almost all black). I don't want to get a large fur bags which I think I am carrying a cat or a poodle. Some small pieces will make me feel more comfortable to start.

This Helmut Lang clutch is a perfect item to get: It is a small piece. The price is reasonable from a great fashion house. I don't want to get a fur bag that cots thousand dollars and later find it hard to work with. I think this clutch says: "I know fashion,and I am not a victim."

No comments:

Post a Comment