Monday, July 16, 2012

Louis Vuitton Yayoi Kusama Project



Louis Vuitton Yayoi Kusama Project: An Unfortunately Event


Lockit: $3,650
Where to Buy: Louis Vuitton stores,
Bagopedia's Comment:  Bagopedia was looking forward to seeing this collection since the project was announced. It was very disappointing to see the first photo a couple of months ago.


Bagopedia was invited to New York to attend the opening of the Soho Pop-Up Store event last week. The Pop-Up store in Soho features all the Louis Vuitton Yayoi Kusama collection.  The store is attached to the Soho store. I have to say that I am not crazy about the collection. It is cleaver to cross-over with artists to create an amazing collection. However, this collection isn't amazing. It makes me dizzy as soon as I walked into the Soho store. 


I am not sure this collection works for me. The items haven't been crazily taken like Louis Vuitton did with other artists. That tells you something not working for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment