Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Steve Madden Fringed Leather Crossbody


Steve Madden Fringed Leather Crossbody: Cowgirl's Dream


Price: $48.00
Color: Brown (Shown), and Black
Where to Buy: Nordstrom,
Bagopedia's Rating: 4 Bags (Out of 5)
Bagopedia's Comment: The suede fringed bags are not Bagopedia's style, but I sometimes wish I could switch between urban and cowboy just like Ralph Lauren's lines.


This bag is very much like a halloween to me. I won't carry it very often. It is only $48. It is real suede and well made. I know when I need to fulfill my cowgirl dream, I have a bag for that look. There are two styles you can choose from. Two colors too. 


I can carry this bag easily without changing my closet too much. It goes well with a white-T and jeans. Any boots will go with it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment