Tuesday, July 12, 2011

FENDI 2011-12 Fall/Winter Jeweled Stingray Clutch

FENDI 2011-12 Fall/Winter Jeweled Stingray Clutch

Price: $4,260.00

Where to Buy: Pre-Order at Neiman Marcus,

Bagopedia's Rating: 4 Bags (Out of 5)

Bagopedia's Comment: Christmas in the summer

The bag Bagopedia is most excited has arrived today! Even though Bagopedia doesn't have a lot of opportunities to carry the clutches, I collect a lot of them. I knew I needed to have it as soon as I saw it. Bagopedia is a huge fan of stingray. I collect a lot of stingray pieces including bags, wallets, jewelry, shoes... Bagopedia loves the combination of the stones and the stingray leather. This bag is so beautiful that I can just stare at it all the time. The look, the feel, and the smell are amazing! See details below:

1 comment:

  1. if you want it, I sell this clutch on the website "vestiaire collective" and on the website "vide dressing"...

    ReplyDelete