Friday, July 22, 2011

PRADA Saffiano Leather Clutch

Price: $1.050.00

Where to Buy: Prada.com (PRADA online stores),

Bagopedia's Rating: 1 Bag (Out of 5)

Bagopeida's Comment: Hard to combine with my wardrobe

Bagopedia loves this bag from PRADA's 2011-12 Fall/Winter collection. However, Bagopedia finds PRADA's fashionable items are hard to work with. For example, Bagopedia bought a pair of beautiful PRADA pants last week. It was a great purchase. But when I came home, I couldn't find anything to go with it. I ended up going back to the store purchasing more pieces from the same collection of PRADA's in order to let the pants work.

I realized that PRADA can only go with PRADA (and from the same season). This bag can only go with the clothes from PRADA Fall/Winter 2011-12. I will have to end up purchasing more item from this collection in order to let this bag work for me. That sounds ridiculous, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment