Friday, July 8, 2011

Bagopedia is Back!

Bagopedia spent a week in New York reviewing bags for this coming fall and winter. That is the only reason why I haven't been updating this blog for a week. Bagopedia saw about 200 bags. There are some that I find interesting (Top left clockwise):

Reed Krakoff Boxer Snakeskin and Leather-Detailed Canvas Tote$950.00
YSL Muse Two Oversized Leather Tote: $2,295.00
Louboutin Sweet Charity Studded Leather Bag: $1,395.00
Jason Wu Miss Wu Medium Two-Tone Leather Tote: $1,995.00
Jimmy Choo Gaia Leather Tote: $1,495.00
Bottega Veneta Frayed Intrecciato Leather Bag: $2,280.00

After seeing them in real helps me writing reviews. I have taken photos, taken notes, touched and opened them, so I have a good sense of how the new coming bags look like, smell like, and feel like.

Which one is your pick?

1 comment: