Friday, July 29, 2011

Valentino Satin Bow Box Clutch: Satin=Stain

Price: $845.00

Where to Buy: Net-A-Porter,

Bagoepdia's Rating: 3 Bags (Out of 5)

Bagopedia' Comment: Bagopedia is glad that my wise side of my brain is still exist. It was really close that I almost purchased this clutch. I love the bow handle design. The color is pink with pearl shine. It goes with nude color dresses in the summer and the little black dress in the winter. The size is good for me. The design is classy and not overwhelming. However, my wise brain told me it is a light color satin clutch. That means this bag is dangerous. It gets stains as soon as it leaves the stores (I am not kidding!). The clutch's life will be finished as soon as it touches red wine (or anything colored). Bagopedia likes to have fun at parties. I don't want to keep worrying my clutches all night.

You can enjoy this clutch only if you are extremely careful person...

No comments:

Post a Comment