Monday, May 14, 2012

Balmain Gold Tone Ultimate Embossed Shoulder Bag

Balmain Gold Tone Ultimate Embossed Shoulder Bag: Go Ahead


Price: $1,425.00 CAD  (Appox. $1,425.00 USD)
Where to Buy: SSense.com
Bagopedia's Rating: 4 Bags (Out of 5)
Bagopedia's Comment: Fancy designs are on the way up. That works for Bagopedia because I do prefer the fancy looks than the belly-handing torn jeans looks (And flip-flaps too). Dolce & Gannaba 2012-13 FW collection tells you to get ready for fancier looks.


Balmain is a huge support for the fancy styles. I love that only Balmain can pull gold and white so well together. That is why I post this bag. I have seen so many designers or companies are able to pull black and gold together, but not white and gold.


When you see a lot of black and gold combination, white and gold combination is another choice. This bag is also great for summer. Just tell others that I am a season ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment