Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tory Burch Woven Clutches





Tory Burch Woven Clutches: For Mom

Price: $275.00
Where to Buy: Nordstrom,
Colors: Red, Black, Titanium, 
Bagopedia's Rating: 4 Bags (Out of 5)
Bagopedia's Comment: Mother's Day is only 3 days away. I believe some people are still panicking about the gift for Moms. I found this clutch if you haven't had an idea. I am hoping that I am able to help you out this time.

Bagopedia myself had been a tote person until I found the magic of clutches two years ago. Then I have been addicting to them. Clutches are necessary to have. I will suggest to have one in black satin to start with. Then pop some colors, then add some blings... I love this Tory Burch clutch. It is a good brand that represents simple yet elegant designs. The woven between leather and straw is really pretty. It gives the patent leather a little tone-down yet adds a casual and settle feel to the clutch. I think the red, black, and the titanium are all beautiful. 

The price tag is also fair- $275.00. If you purchased it from Nordstom, you can enjoy the excellent return or exchange policy. I don't know how she won't like it though.

2 comments:

  1. Hey!! Nice Blog you have here. Come to my blog and join GnoIX Boutique's GIVEAWAY!!! One lucky winner will win one choice from our facebook website!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog!! these clutches look stylish in all colours....

    Online Shopping Portal In India

    ReplyDelete