Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Longchamp Pliage Cuir

Longchamp Pliage Cuir: Bagopedia's reservations


Price: $490- 25 CM, $590- 40 CM, $775- 45 CM,
Color: 8 Colors,
Who Carries It: Rooney Mara, Josh Duhamel,
Where to Buy: Longchamp.com
Bagopedia's Rating: Haven't decided it yet.
Bagopeida's Comment: The bag we love, or say the bag we all have, comes with the Cuir/leather version in 2012. The Cuir version also offers as a foldable tote in lambskin and goat. 


Bagopedia is sure that Longchamp spent a lot of time and money to develop this foldable leather. Lambskin is actually very soft and thin. It can be developed into a foldable version better than the calf. Bagopedia actually went to see the tote but didn't purchase it. I had two reservations: 


1. I am not sure how durable the leather is. It looks extremely thin and not as soft.
2. It just looks like a large nothing when you put your stuff inside. It is not as beautiful as it shows on photos.


I am not sure I truly loved it. However, I believe soon I will hear people's opinions about this tote. The SA told me I shouldn't worry about the quality of the leather because Longchamp only uses the best quality leather. But she didn't know that she is dealing with someone who is touching the best leather everyday. I am sure it is the best leather you can find within the price range, but not the best leather ever.


See how Roony Mara and Josh Duhamel carry the tote:


No comments:

Post a Comment