Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Rafé Maryanne Minaudiere:



Rafé Maryanne Minaudiere: A Modern Art

Price: $495.00
Where to Buy: Nordstrom,
Bagopedia's Rating: 4 Bags (Out of 5)
Bagopedia's Comment: One of my best friends since teens wrote to me and said that I always find interesting bags and share with them since high school. I guess sharing interesting bags becomes my permanent duty and I am glad someone who invented Blogs for people to share what they truly love.


I love this New York based Award-Winning designer Rafe Totengco's clutch. It is edgy, different, modern, and sexy. It looks like a piece of sculpture or even a Frank Gehry building. I also love that you can choose silver, gold, wood or even shell looks.


The price tag is a decision making point. It is not cheap, but not too expensive. When you look at the details, they tell you it is worth it.



This is how it opens

No comments:

Post a Comment