Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Rachel Zoe Joni Hobo

Rachel Zoe Joni Hobo: An elegant summer raffia hobo


Price: $595.00
Where to Buy: Piperlime.com
Who Carries It: Halle Berry,
Bagopedia's Rating: 4 Bags (Out of 5)
Bagopedia's Comment: Bagopeia loves raffia. I love good raffia that is soft and has a summer casual look. I love the combination of raffia and leather. It is hard to find a good raffia bag in dark color. That is why I like this Rachel Zoe hobo very much. 

I love the look of this bag and the gold tone hardware. Personally, I think the two outside zipper pocket can be removed and make the zipper pocket on the back bigger across the back. 

This hobo is perfect for summer working day. It is not too casual as a beach tote and not too formal like a total leather bag.


I think the back zipper pocket can be enlarge across the whole back.

 The top view looks like it is easy to access your stuff. The handle part details are very well done.



No comments:

Post a Comment