Monday, August 31, 2009

Ciara + FENDI Maxi


Saturday 2009.08.29

Enjoying a night out on the town, Kim Kardashian teamed up with Ciara for a visit to Millions Of Milkshakes to make their very own custom creations on Saturday evening (August 29).

Not stopping there, the E! reality star and her singing gal pal then ran into a bit of trouble while heading off to the Katy Perry concert, with Kim tweeting, “Ciara & I got pulled over on our way 2 Katy Perry concert so we went 2 Crustacean 2 eat!”

Ciara carries a FENDI black new Maxi FF clutch. This is the new bag for FW 2009-10 ($990.00). FENDI is hot again! I have been looking for a large soft clutch that has a butter look leather outside with a big logo buckle. I think I have found one. Especially this bag comes with a removable strap. It can be used as a shoulder bag. I also love the price- $990.00 for a FENDI lambskin bag. It is a deal.

Comments: Arrived in time

Desire to Get: 5 Bags (Out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment