Monday, August 31, 2009

Reese Witherspoon + Bottega Veneta Nappa Hobo



2009.08.30

Making the most of a beautiful summer day, Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal were spotted out for a romantic stroll yesterday (August 30).

The blissful couple looked to be very much in love as they made their way down Abbot Kinney Boulevard in Venice, California, trying to ignore the nearby paparazzi.

Reese carries a Bottega Veneta Nappa Hobo bag ($1,950.00 Bergdorfgoodman). This is one of the classic bags. It has the most beautiful leather woven by hand in Italy.

Every time I walked into the Bottega boutique I tried this bag for many years. It looks beautiful- every color, but I still haven't had it. I always spent money on other bags before considering this bag. I think every bag needs that special something for me to purchase, but I do not find that in this bag.

Comments: Something Missing

Desire to Get: 2 Bags (Out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment