Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lady Gaga + YSL Easy Stud


She’s always on the move, and earlier today (August 24) Lady GaGa was spotted leaving the Mayfair Hotel in London, England.

On her way to catch a flight at Heathrow Airport, the “Just Dance” diva displayed her usual unique sense of style with a black pvc outfit teamed with a headscarf and sunglasses as she pushed past the paparazzi.

She carries a limited YSL Easy Stud handbag ($2,395.00 YSL). I adored this bag when I first saw it in Adrienne Bailon's arm on July 17. Click Here for the link. I love the workmanship of this bag. But now I have a second thought. I never liked the YSL Easy Handbags to start with: I do not like small duffle bags. Duffle bags need to be big because they are designed for traveling. The small duffle bags are too casual for work and too small for travel. The only place I can use is for the GYM, but I do not need bling for the GYM. It is a nice bag to look at, but not a useful bag to own.

No comments:

Post a Comment