Thursday, August 27, 2009

Kate Walsh + Jimmy Choo Kase



2009.08.22

Kate Walsh attends the Oceana SeaChange Summer Party held on Saturday (August 22) in Laguna Beach, Calif.

Oceana raised nearly $900,000 for the ocean protection group and honored celebrities like Glenn Close and Morgan Freeman. Other attendees included Oceana board member Ted Danson, last year’s honorees Harrison Ford and John Picard; Lauren Hutton, Anne Heche and Jeff Goldblum.

Kate carries a Jimmy Choo Kase clutch. I had never been a clutch fan. I thought they were too expensive and not very practical. Recently I saw this Pucci Bean-Shaped hard clutch (Below), ($1,385.00 Net-A-Porter) which I absolutely adored. I realized that clutch bags do not have to have a dark color, exotic leather, or formal design. It can be colorful, fun, light, and playful. I ended up collecting the modern looking clutches as art pieces.

BTW, the Jimmy Choo Kase clutch is on sale for half price.

Comments: A Clutch with edges

Desire to Get: 5 Bags (Out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment