Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sienna Miller + PRADA Saffiano + Tessuto Tote



Stepping out for a bite to eat with her soon-to-be co-star, Sienna Miller was spotted out in New York City with Jonny Lee Miller on Monday (August 24) .

The “G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra” hottie looked to be having a great time with her Broadway beau, grabbing some grub at Caffe Gitane in SoHo.

Sienna carries a PRADA Saffiano + Tessuto Tote ($1,450.00 neimanmarcus) from PRADA's fall Runway Collection. I don't want to sound unkind as a huge PRADA fan, but again PRADA is disappointing. As a consumer under this economy, I do not want to spend my money on handbags that shows season/years. The extremely huge buckle on the front of the bag shows its year. That will embarrass me to carry it next year.

Also, PRADA is not the only disappointment in this photo. There are only a few celebrities who have great styles. Sienna is one of them. However, this is the second time that I find disappointment the way she chooses her handbag. I did not like the YSL bag she carried last time.


No comments:

Post a Comment