Friday, August 14, 2009

Today's Pick: Sarah Michelle Gellar + Anya Hindmarch


Despite her ever-growing baby bump, Sarah Michelle Gellar refuses to take her pregnancy sitting down. And yesterday (August 13) she was spotted out and about in Sherman Oaks, California.

The “Cruel Intentions” actress hit up Gelson’s market for some groceries, looking casual and cute in a black tank top with a denim jacket and black yoga pants.

She carries an Anya Hindmarch Natural Canvas shopping tote ($98.00 Net-A-Porter). This is the shopping tote that Anya Hindmarch made after "I am not a plastic bag". Do you remember how crazy that was? Since then, I started to develop an addiction for shopping totes- from canvas, plastic, nylon, to leather and from HERMES to any 5 cent grocery store brands. I have collected more than 100 grocery shopping totes since. I now carries a Louis Vuitton Neverfull Monogram GM with me. It is so convenient that I can pull it out of my bag when I need to do some grocery shopping on the way home from work. I highly recommend that everybody carries an extra canvas bag folded inside your handbag.

No comments:

Post a Comment