Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Alexander McQueen Blackbird Nylon and Leather Package Tote

Alexander McQueen Blackbird Nylon and Leather Package Tote: A Trendy Shopper

Price: $305.00
Where to Buy: Saks Fifth Avenue,
Bagopedia's Rating: 4 Bags (Out of 5)
Bagopedia's Comment: As my local government decided to banned plastic bags, Bagopedia is a huge supporter for the ban. In Europe, plastic bags are not very common like North America. Bagopedia has spotted women carrying bags like this one. They stop by the local stores to pick up things before going home from works.

Bagopedia loves the print. The most similar one I have seen is the HERMES which cost more than a thousand dollars. This bag isn't designed for grocery. It is handy to pick up things on the way home from work. I also love to use it for traveling. Sometimes I love a break carrying a extremely light-wieghted bag from my Birkin.

1 comment: