Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Victoria Beckham Two-Tone Leather Pouch

Victoria Beckham Two-Tone Leather Pouch: A Foreign Concept


Price: $650.00
Where to Buy: Net-A-Porter,
Who Carries it: Victoria Beckham
Bagopedia's Rating: 2 Bag (Out of 5)
Bagopedia's Comment: Carrying a pouch during the day time alone seems like a foreign concept for Bagopedia. I did try the large pouches and didn't find a comfortable place for them inside my hand. I love this pouch but only as a pouch inside my bag. There are handbags and pouches. Handbags are for carrying, pouching are for organizing things only.


I am sorry that I don't look comfortable like Victoria Beckham carrying this pouch. I do believe there is an army of assistants behind her carrying her other things.


I think I would have given this pouch a 4 Bag review out of 5. I think I can only give 2 bags if I need to carry it outside.

1 comment:

  1. Dooney & Bourke Authentic All-Weather Leather Handbags
    Adorepurses.com have hug collection of Handbags including Dooney & Bourke Authentic All-Weather Leather Handbags in the USA also International Orders Welcome
    Dooney & Bourke Authentic All-Weather Leather Handbags
    Adorepurses.com have hug collection of Handbags including Dooney & Bourke Authentic All-Weather Leather Handbags in the USA also International Orders Welcome

    ReplyDelete