Thursday, August 9, 2012

Burberry Prorsum Moyles Ostrich and Suede Shoulder Bag

Burberry Prorsum Moyles Ostrich and Suede Shoulder Bag: My First Love This FW

Price: $5,750.00
Where to Buy: Net-A-Porter,
Bagopedia's Rating: 5 Bags (Out of 5)
Bagopedia's Comment: Viewing a lot of handbags everyday makes me more selective. I actually haven't seen a handbag that I wanted to purchase for a while. This Burberry bag is the first bag that I love for this fall/winter. I haven't been a Burberry bag fan for a long time even though I love their clothes. 

This bag goes with my winter clothes which is dark tone with simple designs. I like the simple slick lines. I love the blue-gray color with gold hardware. I love how structured it looks. I also love the combination of the ostrich and suede. I think I am a little hesitated by the price which is more than $6K after tax. 

However, I think this is the only bag that I will get for this fall/winter (Unless HERMES calls me for another Birkin!). This bag is expensive. But the exotic leathers, It is not too bad.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, this bag is really really beautiful. I am glad I can share.

    Bagopedia

    ReplyDelete
  2. 定番化したエナメル&おリボンシリーズからボッテガ 財布が登場!周り全てが完全なるファスナーでないのが特徴で開け閉めしやすいbottega veneta 財布 が人々の求めに大満足!品のあるピンクカラーがオシャレな季節にピッタリ!大き目のリボンが可愛いくて魅力感漂っている。

    ReplyDelete