Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Love Moschino Doggy Satin Clutch

Love Moschino Doggy Satin Clutch: Hello Puppy

Price: $250.00
Where to Buy: Saks Fifth Avenue,
Bagopedia's Rating: 4 Bags (out of 5)
Bagopedia's Comment: Bagopedia has been a bag lover since I was a kid. I started to collect bags when I graduated from the university. A couple of years ago I started this blog to share my love of handbags with my dear friends and family members. 

Thank you for coming to visit this blog. This blog's readership is getting larger by day so I need to make sure I order the bags I like first. The bag that I ordered before writing this entry is this Moschino clutch.

Bagopeida has a weak spot for cute animals. This Love Moschino doggy bag has two cute doges on top of a beautiful gold-silver color satin. I am not crazy about the logo outside but this clutch is cute enough to purchase. The price tag seems to be a Hello Kitty price.


2 comments: