Thursday, August 16, 2012

MCM Backpacks

Medium: $850.00

 Small: $660.00 

Olympic $850.00 

 Stark: $810.00

 Stark: $810.00

MCM Backpacks: See What's Trending
Price: Above
Who Carries It: Justin Bieber, Chris Brown,
Bagopedia's Rating: 4 Bags (Out of 5)
Bagopeida's Comment: MCM backpacks are hot! They have been spotted on young Hollywood celebrities' backs including Chris Brown and Justin Bieber.

Bagopedia's first reaction to these backpacks is a "No, thanks, no" since I haven't purchased a backpack for more than 30 years. They don't go with my styles. I have a policy to bags. That is: if I don't use them, I won't buy them.

However, the MCM backpacks are very attractive. They are not just backpacks. They are accessories with modern touches. I have been denying that I wanted to get one- I love the Olympic one, but I couldn't stop looking at them all the time. I know the price isn't the issue. I also know the chances that I carry them are extremely limited. I think I will only use them for traveling.

I will leave them until someday I make my decision. I really like to get one but I also know I won't carry it.



1 comment: