Monday, August 13, 2012

Proenza Schouler Kiri Woven Leather and Patent Tote





Proenza Schouler Kiri Woven Leather and Patent Tote: Low Outcome For High Expectation

Price: $2,950.00
Where to Buy: Net-A-Porter,
Bagopedia's Rating: 2 Bags (Out of 5)
Bagopedia's Comment: This bag just came out on the market. It really makes me feel like I want to sell my PS1 bag.

I bought my PS1 bag but only carried it about 3 times. I don't really find I like it very much. I guess people do buy things just because everyone has it. I just found the design is really busy. After that, I even felt that Proenza Schouler hasn't been able to produce a better bag. 

This bag is ok itself. However, for a designer brand whom we have so much expectation for better and better, it ends up more disappointments. 

Bagopedia is hoping to see the turn-around designs like Celine.

1 comment: