Friday, August 17, 2012

Brunello Cucinelli Shaved Shearling Tote

Brunello Cucinelli Shaved Shearling Tote: A Tradition

Price: $2,235.00
Where to Buy: Bergdorf Goodman,
Bagopedia's Rating: 4 Bags (Out of 5)
Bagopedia's Comment: Bagopedia's love with Brunello started with a cashmere sweater that was given to me many years ago. The sweater is simple, dark with great quality. I can't find a sweater that has better quality so I become a fan. I know Price William is also a fan of Brunello.

I love the designs of Brunello Cucinelli- they are simple and dull. However, it creates a brand that lasts for decades. Till today, I am still wearing my first sweater. The shape doesn't change and the color never fades. 

This tote is the same- dull and simple. Bagopedia loves the tone-on-tone shearling and wool combination design. For some reason, when I walk on the street, I can always tell who wears Brunello.

1 comment: