Monday, October 5, 2009

Christina Aguilera + Givenchy Ombre Shiny Messenger


2009.10.02

Out for a night of fun with friends, Christina Aguilera and husband, Jordan Bratman, were spotted in Venice Beach, CA on the Abbot Kinney stretch (October 2).

The “Candyman” songstress looked sexy in a hat with a sheer black top over a bright blue bra, jeans and boots.

Christina carried a Givenchy Ombre Shiny Textured Messenger ($1,575.00 Barneys New York). Vertical long bags have been spotted a lot lately. Louis Vuitton, HERMES, and CHANEL all make them. I love the look of this bag and am fully aware someone might call it "Boring". I don't like bags that have funny curves and designs. This bag is settle enough with really beautiful details. I love the shape. The handle is really beautiful, too. I went to visit the bag with a big intention to purchase it. I tried it and really loved the look. Before I checked out, I put all my little pouches in the bag and found that the bag doesn't have any depth to locate my million little pouches. Also, the front zipper pocket only allows wallet or cell phone. I won't do so because my wallet and cell phone are the most important things in my life.

Comments: When a good look struggles with functionalities

Ratings: 2 Bags (Out of 5)


No comments:

Post a Comment