Thursday, October 1, 2009

Madonna + Dolce & Gabbana Miss Sicily


2009.09.30

Madonna noshes on a NY slice of pizza with basil and olive toppings while taping her appearance on Late Night with David Letterman on Wednesday (September 30).

The 51-year-old Material Mom was recently asked if she’s going to have any more kids. She told Popeater, “Who knows? (laughs) Y’know, I have my hands full right now! I have no idea! That’s all I’m going to say. But we never say never.”

Madonna carries a Dolce & Gabbana "Miss Sicily" Quilted Handbag ($2,650.00 Nordstrom). This bag has a lot of beautiful details: beautiful quilted leather, The handles parts are gorgeously done, a gleaming logo plaque, a removable shoulder strap, and well structured. However, the bag doesn't look great when all the great details were put together. I think Dolce & Gabbana is trying to make a handbag with a business touch but still look like a lady's bag. it doesn't look like a bag I can't live without. The thing that bothers me the most is the side parts come out too much. That reminds me of myself wearing jeans.

Comments: Looks more like a men's briefcase

Ratings: 1 Bag (Out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment