Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Eliza Dushku + Tory Burch Studded Messenger


2009.10.06

Dollhouse star Eliza Dushku rocks a fierce pair of heels to The Late Show with David Letterman on Tuesday (October 6) in New York City.

The 28-year-old former Buffy actress looked fierce in a nude Kimberly Ovitz dress, Tory Burch necklace and Marni heels.

Eliza carries a Tory Burch Studded Messenger Bag ($575.00 Saks Fifth Avenue). All handbags are about studs and messenger nowadays. I am glad I see this bag so I can talk about Tory Burch. I love Tory Burch. The designs are classic. My two favorite American Designer brands are Tory Burch and Kate Spade. Tory Burch doesn't only make flats. They also make a lot of other beautiful things. The quality is not too bad for the prices. Personally I do not know when and where to carry this bag, but I am sure some people will enjoy it if the bag suits your lifestyle. It is a classic bag with a rock-touch.

Comments: Classy with a rock touch

Ratings: 3 Bags (Out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment