Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kate Hudson + Stella McCartney Chain-Detail Hobo



2009.10.12

After the Yankees quickly swept through their playoff series, Kate Hudson and Alex Rodriguez jetted down to Miami for a relaxing getaway in southern Florida.

Spotted out on Monday (October 12), the two lovers imbibed on a bout of shopping before dining at A-Rod’s favorite restaurant, Houston’s, in Coral Gables.

Kate Hudson carries a Stella McCartney Chain-Detail Hobo ($1,145.00 Net-A-Porter). I bought this bag few months ago when I went shopping. I immediately purchased it as soon as I saw it. I knew it was the exact bag I like- super-soft leather with enough details. It is light-weighted. The tag adds some interest to the bag. The chain really rocks this bag. Stitches between the leather and the chain are finely put-together. It is a perfect everyday bag.

The bag can also be used as a large soft clutch which is a great future. That is a very good way for people who start carrying clutch bags to get a feeling.

Comments: Can't ask more for a bag

Ratings: 4 Bags (Out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment