Friday, October 9, 2009

Nicole Kidman + Longchamp Cosmos Leather Satchel


2009.10.08

Keeping an eye on her fabulous figure, Nicole Kidman was spotted paying a visit to a fitness center in New York City yesterday afternoon (October 8).

The “Moulin Rouge” mommy was a bit camera shy as she strolled back to her Manhattan apartment sporting a black Nike cap with a black jacket, black shorts, and white sneakers.

Nicole carries a Longchamp Cosmos Leather Satchel ($900.00 Bloomingdales). I immediately fell in love with this bag. What more can you say more for a bag having an elegant design, beautifully put together, nice name, and a reasonable price tag? I have been watching Longchamp for a while and found the designs are very permanent. I love the color nicole carries than the photo under. They also make black too. I think I prefer the color Nicole carries since most of my bags are black.

Comments: Instantly Classy

Ratings: 5 Bags (Out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment