Friday, October 9, 2009

Halle Berry + Serena Lily Prague Gypsy Tote


2009.10.07

Halle Berry keeps her hair under wraps with a white headscarf as she arrives for a little pampering at West Hollywood’s Kinara Spa with daughter Nahla on Wednesday (October 7).

Over the weekend, the 43-year-old actress and her boyfriend, model Gabriel Aubry, saw the play Parade at the Mark Taper Forum in Los Angeles. The production of Jason Robert Brown’s Tony-winning musical features former Grey’s Anatomy actor T.R. Knight. You can pick up tickets at CenterTheatreGroup.org.

Halle carries a Serena & Lily Prague Gypsy Tote ($164.00 Serenalily.com). As monk bags are on top of the trend, I am glad to see this bag. I know it is high fashion and will go out soon. I might just get a bag like this- get something really inexpensive and great looking. That doesn't make me feel that I spend a lot of money for just a couple uses, but also let me feel that I am a fashion gal.

Comments: Trendy with a budget in mind

Ratings: 3 Bags (Out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment