Monday, October 5, 2009

Leighton Meester + Proenza Schouler Suede PS1


2009.09.30

Braving the chilly fall weather, the stars of “Gossip Girl” were spotted working hard on location in the Chinatown district of New York City.

Hunky heartthrob Chace Crawford looked dapper in a black suit as he strolled around the Capitale Lounge, later sporting a red plaid button-up with jeans. Also on the set was Leighton Meester, who couldn’t seem to get enough of her mobile phone, even pulling Chace aside to show him a picture on it.

Leighton carried a Proenza Schouler Large Suede PS1 Bag ($1,995.00-L, $1,595.00-M, Barneys New York). I was not crazy about Proenza bags until recently I started to know them better. For a very long time, I only bought tote bags because they were the only style that I need for my lifestyle. I only started to know more bags after I started this blog. I read a lot of magazines to learn how to wear other style bags and what clothes to wear them with. It takes a lot of practices since I only wear handbags by hand or elbow. It also takes a while to become comfortable with shoulder bags and clutches. Now I love them all.

The Proenza Schouler bags are actually quite a treat- with a simple design and strong identity. The colors that they make are beautiful. The price is a bit high, but I consider as investment. It will last a while because it doesn't have a seasonal design.

Comments: Supermodel trendy

Ratings: 4 Bags (Out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment