Sunday, October 11, 2009

Jessica Alba + Derek Lam Irina Chain Handle


2009.10.09

Getting an early start to the day, Jessica Alba made a morning visit to Katsuya Sushi in Los Angeles on Friday (October 9).

Joined by a gal pal, the “Sin City” star was dressed in a stylish black ensemble as she took part in a private meeting with staff members - perhaps planning an upcoming private party at the swanky Japanese eatery.

Jessica carries a Derek Lam Irina Chain Handle bag ($1,250.00 Barneys New York). I have been on and off about Derek Lam Bags since the first time I saw them. Sometimes I like them and sometimes I don't. When I like them, I really like them. When I don't, I really don't. It is either hot or cold. The bag itself looks like a copy from multiple bags, yet it also looks original. What do you think?

Comments: 50/50

Ratings: 3 Bags (Out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment