Wednesday, September 30, 2009


2009.09.28 Sienna Miller New York, U. S. A.

2009.09.28 Penelope Cruz London, England

2009.09.29 Miranda Kerr Paris, France

Sienna Miller, Penelope Cruz, and Mianda Kerr carry PRADA Saffiano + Tessuto Tote in red from PRADA's fall 2009 runway collection, ($1,450.00 Neiman Marcus). I did not like to bag at first sight because I don't like the buckle and thought the Nylon sides are kind of cheating. The bag has gained so much attention in Hollywood since. I started to change my attitude toward the bag a bit. I realize the nylon sides actually help reducing the price of the bag. The bag is priced reasonable because of that. I think that is about PRADA- combining material well.

I don't think I am in love with the bag, but I am working on that.

Comments: It takes time to know someone

Ratings: 3 Bags(Out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment