Thursday, September 24, 2009

Victoria Beckham + HERMES Kelly


2009.09.23

Getting ready to jet out of town, Victoria Beckham was spotted leaving the Claridges Hotel in Mayfair, London today (September 23).

The former Spice Girl looked a bit bashful as she strolled out onto the street to catch a ride to Heathrow, sporting a white dress with a black printed design along with a navy cardigan and black heels.

Victoria carries a HERMES Kelly bag in black (HERMES). This is the first Kelly bag I see since I started this blog. It is so nice see ladies like Victoria Beckham and Dita Von Teese who insist to look like ladies. All I see on the streets are shoulder bags and totes. I haven't actually seen a "Purse" for a while even though I often fancy "Mad Men" Style is coming back soon. I can understand why Kelly bags are not as popular nowadays because they are not convenient to use. The bag actually requires a lot of work. Sorry Kelly bag fans! I love the look of the Kelly bags, but I don't see myself carrying it.

Comments: Buy only "Mad Men" Style is coming back

Ratings: 2 Bags (Out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment