Monday, September 7, 2009

Sarah Jessica Parker + Tod's Bauletto Helmut Python



2009.09.06

Taking advantage of a break from her motherly duties, Sarah Jessica Parker stepped out for lunch with a friend in the West Village on Sunday (September 6).

Opting against wearing her wedding ring, the “Sex and the City” actress smilingly toted her pink handbag as she met up with her male companion for the afternoon outing.

Sarah Jessica Parker carries a Tod's Bauletto Helmut bag python bag ($2,525.00). This is a nice bag with a really reasonable price. The details are just right for my taste. The color is not my dish, but there are many other colors to choose from. It is a safe bag to own. However, when I buy a bag, I am always looking for "Something Special" about the bag. I just can't find the "Something Special" I need in this bag.

Comments: Not in love with it

Ratings: 2 Bags (Out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment