Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mariska Hargitay + Hermes Bolide


2009.09.21

Mariska Hargitay shares some special moments with her son August Hermann, 3, as they prepare to depart for NYC from LAX airport in Los Angeles on Monday (September 21).

“My son made me look really good when two people told me he said ‘Excuse me, would you be so kind…’,” the 45-year-old Law & Order: SVU star has told OK! “She said ‘What have you been teaching him?’ And I went ‘that.’ He’s very polite, and that makes me very proud. He’s Mr. Please and Thank You. That’s important to me.”

Mariska sports an Hermes Bolide bag (15, 27, 31, 37, and 47 cm Hermes.com). The Bolide bag was created in 1923- way earlier than Kelly and Birkin bags. This classic bag has been a standard and basic for high society. The price is high, but it is the bag you can enjoy and pass to your children. How many handbags designed in 1923 and will look fashionable now? The strap is not necessary for me. I am sure others find it helpful.

Comments: A high society's basic

Ratings: 4 Bags (Out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment